Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Devil Children Update!

WHOOOOOT! It's a national holiday tomorrow so there's no devil children to teach! I'm so so happy. Yeeeeeeeha!

And everybody wish Cara a happy birthday for yesterday because I forgot. Oooops. I forget what day it is out here. Although I know that today is Wednesday. Happy Birthday Cara (I'd say it in Russian but I don't know how).

I'm now going to sign out for the day as nothing interesting has happened to me for at least 48 hours, soon I'll just start inventing things to make you all believe that I'm having a crazy time out here in the wilds of Russia. Maybe something interesting will happen tomorrow........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Cara!

10:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home