Thursday, February 09, 2006

little devil buggers

Ok, so last week when I said me and the 5 year olds were getting along like old buddies, dancin, singin, chillin out together.... Yeah, well it seems that last week someone had given them some kind of tablet that sends them into a nice personality mode, maybe it was ketamine. But this week the devil children were back to their familiar ways ie, devil acting. Well, it's not really their fault. They're kids they like to make noise and injure themselves and generally cause chaos. But here I am speaking some kind of alien language that they don't understand, in fact they probably think I AM an alien. I'm an alien in Russia! So, we're back to where we started, at the point of them not having a clue what I'm saying and wondering why I've come to their town and where my spaceship is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do what i do....non-verbal communication...gently place fingers round neck, apply cumulative pressure, hold until relatively still (preferably not dead) and then release...they seem to get the gist.

9:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could scratch your nails down the blackboard. Do you have a blackboard, or is it a whiteboard? If it's a whiteboard, draw things on it.
I always figured there was something funny about you, and now it turns out it's cos you're an alien!

12:05 am  
Blogger Girl Least Likely To said...

haha, yeah both of those methods sound good... I hope that's not Cara writing the first,,, surely she wouldn't use the word 'cumulative'??
Would she?

4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home