Thursday, February 16, 2006

Devil Children part 5

So it was my 5th lesson with the wee devils, and I know you're all dying to know how it went..... well, I amused them for a while with some stickers in which time they actually seemed to understand what I was asking them to do, then they didn't like the rest of the lesson so pretty much did what they wanted while I tried to get them to say things like cat and dog. They liked a rap tune that I put on at the end but only danced to it, didn't speak any English. I think someone should teach their parents the old English idiom 'pouring your money down the drain'. Hahaha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds just lovely! Why don't you just stick the dance classes instead? I'm sure the little blighters will pick up the english subliminally, and there's a lot to be said for having them paying attention. Would avoid m&m though, unless you want them to learn "mofo" etc. Perhaps Kanye could help? "We want pre-nup!"
And on the subject of Luther Music, Happy Birthday Cara. I love you really.
Jus xx

3:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no I think Eminem would be good, Kanye as well though would be okay.

6:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS Cara's 40th is not until Tuesday apparently. Sorry for the confusion.
Jus

6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home