Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Russian walks into a Bar...

So the little devils were here today for their weekly lesson with the Russian teacher who, incidentially, they seem to act like little angels for. Owing possibly to the fact she speaks Russian and they actually understand her. But, one of the wee blighters was sick! Can you imagine if that had happened in my lesson? Well let's not imagine.... eew, kiddies being sick, yuk. He was fine by the way, he carried on shouting and running around afterwards as if nothing had happened, leaving the teacher to clean it up. Well, if it was me, I'd have given him the mop and said 'clean it up you little monster' and if he failed to do so I'd have rubbed his nose in it to make sure he jolly well learned his lesson!!

That was a joke by the way, I wouldn't give him a mop, I'd make him do it with his jumper! Mwah aha hah ha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they are as devilish as you say they are I suspect they would use you as the mop to clean it up.
Mwah ha ha ha haaaa

11:08 pm  
Blogger Girl Least Likely To said...

They wouldn't dare!

6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home