Thursday, March 02, 2006

Children of the Devil himself

It's Thursday again so that can mean only one thing: yep, Devil Children. Only 5 of the little terrors were present but that didn't stop them creating the same chaos usually made by 9 of them. They scream at me; they think it's funny to all scream at once as loudly as they can, to make a casual listener believe that I'm committing some kind of violently cruel act towards them. And they say 'goodbye' and walk to the door as if they are going to leave but then come back laughing at their own comic genius. Then they destruct everything in sight and they hide under the table (which I was happy with because it meant they were quiet). I don't like teaching them, what have I done to deserve this, why me??!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's Friday here, and by this time of the week i'm usually itching to get to 5pm and the weekend, but this week, i'm being more appreciative of my devil-child-free surroundings. poor you! are you allowed to smack them?
Jus x

6:28 pm  
Blogger Girl Least Likely To said...

I'm not ALLOWED but that doesn't stop me!

No, I don't smack them, Justine, that's a terrible thought!!

6:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, are you not allowed? Shit, I may be struck off, thought you were allowed to boot them if they were REALLY naughty....

9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home