Tuesday, April 11, 2006

No words

Something has happened to me and as a consequence I have nothing to say anymore. Let me explain. Last week at some point, I'm not sure when, my cynicism left me and now I am stuck for words. I am suddenly looking at the town in which I live and the people who I work with (even the fascists) in a whole new uncynical light! Perhaps it has something to do with my impending departure, but I am even tolerating the mud, although not quite the food: I think it would take a miracle for me to start liking the food. When I talk to people here who have been to England I ask them if they liked the food, and most of them have said NO! Can you believe it!?
So as I have nothing cynical to say I shall say nothing at all! Isn't that the advice of all wise men?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are these the same wise men who thought it was a good idea to give a baby born in a barn gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh? I wouldn't listen to their advice!

11:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you should come home. and soon. it's getting desperate now!

2:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the next logical step is that of inhabiting the role of the mute...that unassuming and slightly charming character who can neither offend or flatter.

9:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home