Saturday, April 08, 2006

Every day is like Sunday

I'm afraid the past week has been rather dull, that's why I have not been actively writing the blog. There is also a new secretary in our small cramped office which means that the computer is occupied a lot of the time. There's been no more dubious looking men in dark glasses and even my Bond villain is out of the country (probably as part of her quest for world domination). So no news from here. I was rather surprised however when yesterday as I was taking photographs of the Lenin staute I encountered a Simpsons-like moment when he started to talk to me. We discussed the meaning of life. Just like in all the books that I've read about him, he came across as a smart guy and his English was impeccable but I had to correct him a few times.
I wonder if anyone is still reading this nonsense!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading it?! I've been sending snippets to the British Institute of Pyschology! You've made me rich! Woop!

4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home