Thursday, January 26, 2006

Homesick Homeschmick!

People keep asking me if I'm homesick and I look around me and see that it's just like being at home when I'm in my new flat... I sit amidst the company of someone who I can't understand at all and a 6 year old boy. It's just like being with John and Elliot!! Hahahahhaha! Only there's no arguing or disagreeing and the little boy doesn't put cigarette butts in the glassware. And the shower works, not only works but is warm, hot even, if I want it to be.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

which one's which?

7:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is John the 6 year old and Elliot you couldn't understand?
Or were the cats called John and Elliot??

11:41 pm  
Blogger Girl Least Likely To said...

yeah John's like the six year old and Elliot's like the foreigner y'know he's from Liverpool!

9:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If John and Elliot read this and sell all my sister's stuff as a result, can you let me know first as some of it may be mine, and I might offer you a good price on the rest.
Cheers
Nick

6:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No point, you already got all the good DVD's ;)

3:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) you can borrow them if you like

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home