Saturday, January 21, 2006

Euro Poptastic

It's still cold, and I've been told that Russian weather is making the news over there in the UK! It's all true! It's -36 here and let me tell you it's darn cold. Although, if the weather is making it's way over to the UK they should contact Tyumen county council (or the equivalent) to ask advice on how to deal with severe weather conditions. I was telling my new Russian friends about what happens in Britain when it snows or even rains heavily, about how trains get cancelled, all public transport is delayed and people are advised to stay at home unless they absolutely must travel.

But don't worry, I'm not over here in Russia presenting Britain in a negative light; they love these little srories and are constantly asking me what certain differences there are between the two nations. There isn't really THAT much difference. They have Reality TV here as well, they have Big Brother (but not a celebrity one) and last night I saw an advertisement for a programme called Zulus in Russia. You can guess the concept of that one. It looks hilarious, two Zulus falling over on the ice and trying vodka!

Has Michael Barrymore gone completely insane yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home